Our department contributes through teaching, research and dissimination within veterinary clinical sciences to pre- and post-graduate education of veterinarians in Denmark and to the research-based development of veterinary clinical practice.
Our mission is to work for the benefit of animals and humans, and we do this through research, teaching, innovation and propagation at a work place based on shared values.
Our vision is to build on strong and internationally recognized scientific disciplines and build new standards for cross-disciplinary research, education and innovation within animal health and disease. Our aim is to be among the best public workplaces in Denmark.
- Medicine, Oncology, and Clinical pathology
- Medicine and Surgery
- Surgery, Neurology, and Cardiology
- Veterinary imaging
- Reproduction and Obstetrics
- Dansk Veterinært Cancerregister
- SHARE: Synergy in Human and Animal Research
- CUBE: University of Copenhagen - Biobank for Experimental Research
- University of Copenhagen - Research Centre for Control of Antibiotic Resistance (UC-CARE)